fwb 100 broke

• after ~2000 shots, piece 1840.139.1 broke.

is this common? i have not seen anyone with this problem

i ordered a replacement. how to replace the piece?

• ah. i;m sure in it's life it shot a lot more. it;s 25 years old.

i was saying that I shot ~2000 shots since i got it from egun.de

• i have the exploded drawing... but it;s minimal information. there are some pins that look very hard to pop out.

i was hoping someone had this problem before and made some pictures/video of how to disassemble that part.

• here comes my suggestions:

(all numbers of exploded drawing)

phillips screw drivers, pin punches, hex wrenches, thats all you need!

its not difficult - it is just a air pump!

greetings

• i got the part and successfully replaced it. the pistol now works ok.

however, another issue came up: trigger weight.

after i got the pistol in february, i tested the trigger weight with a homemade 500g weight and it was ok.

after some time i tested it again and it was a little off. i screwed in screw 3 a little bit and it was ok.

now i tested it and it was off again. i had to screw in quite a bit to get it not to fire at 500g. second stage now it a bit heavy.

is this normal? or i have (another) problem with the pistol?

• hi

the trigger problem got worse in time. now, especially during dryfire, the pistol fires at a VERY light pull without moving the trigger at all

see video: https://youtu.be/aZ9Mg5jONRg

i recently took it apart and cleaned it.

the problem was not resolved. i have no idea what is the problem or what part of the trigger mechanism is broken. any help?

• yes.

i cleaned the whole trigger mechanism, applied FWB paste all over (this was mostly missing) and than i unscrewed the power screw (9) as much as i could (it was screwed all the way in) - tested with the chrono to maintain ~140m/s V0

i think the problem was the missing lubrication.

the gun has been working fine now with no problems for ~ 6 months