Rika software wanted

• Hi All

i am in need of the early version of the Rika software , i have the floppy discs but have no way of opening them or tranferring onto usb.

I have the later version 3.8 and 3.9 stored on usb ,but neither are not running correctly .

my Rika box is the old one with serial port and when switched on comes up version 2.05 not sure if thats the problem?

So if anyone has the old floppy disc software on usb could you post it. :thumbup:

Thanks in advance
    Steve

• Thanks

i have both 3.8 and 3.9 on usb , i need the eairlist version what ever it is on the floppy discs

If any one can help .

I am not sure what version is on floppy

p.s unfortunatly the instruction zip file in in Deutch , i need English

• hi steve,
    can you get a old win XP 32bit laptop from somewhere,

i want just to eliminate all sources of error like broken cable, configuration failures in VM Ware , and all of that stuff...

maybe we should e.g. skype together, to see your pc screen for help

• Hi Daniel

That is what i am thinking , that it is the failure running in the vm ware . i have tried both the 3.8 & 3.9 version. at one point using the 3.9 i got a few hits on screen on the dynamic point . shot deviation also shows in Rika box and bottom left screen. But i cant get anything else to show via the statistics panel.

bottom left sometimes shows heart rate but i dont have a heart rate moniter attached .

Other point of note is every time i close Rika and reopen i have to reinstall the Rika and the usb driver for the usb /serial port adapter even then i have trouble logging in .

I am trying to source an older laptop running xp . so i can norrow down issues ,i have the original floppy dics but have no way of installing them.

Skype may be the way to go to get things sorted . Short term i think i need to get old laptop running xp .

what are your thoughts

Regards Steve

P.S

i manged to get the instructions translated into englis so will go over then in the next couple of days

• Hi,

Zitat

Other point of note is every time i close Rika and reopen i have to reinstall the Rika and the usb driver for the usb /serial port adapter even then i have trouble logging in .

are you shutting down your simulated windows xp the "real life" way ? as: start --> shutdown ....

your sentence above reads for me, as you kill off your VM and changes are not saved...
    so you have to reinstall everytime :)

but its a good sign that it works in a basic manner...